Sports Injury Management can minimise the damage to a muscle or joint and increase the chance of full recovery, while improving performance, enhancing overall health and preventing further injury. It can also help in maintaining and continuing physical activity throughout one's life.
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Decreased tissue inflammation
- Reduced muscle degeneration
- Reduced risk of injury
- Increased balance and coordination
- Improved joint health
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Muscle spasm relief
- Continued strengthening of weakened muscles
- Individual wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
- Dental consultation
- Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
- 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
The therapies part of this program (such Udwarthanam, Colon Hydrotherapy, Choorna Pinda Sweda, Dhanyamladhara and Packs/compress amongst others) shall be planned and customised by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.