The spine is one of the most important parts of the body which gives it structure and support. It aids free movement and bending with flexibility.
Some of the common diseases affecting the spine are cervical spondylitis, lumbar spondylitis, sciatica and degeneration of disc to name a few.
Spine Care by Naad helps in improving spine health which also enhances overall wellbeing.
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Decreased tissue inflammation
- Reduced degeneration
- Increased balance and coordination
- Muscle spasm relief
- Continued strengthening of weakened muscles
- Individual wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
- Dental consultation
- Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
- 10, 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
The therapies part of this program (such Sarvangadhara, Choorna Pinda Sweda, Patra Pinda Sweda, Kati Basti and Greeva Basti amongst others) shall be planned and customised by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.