Hypertension is a medical condition in which the blood pressure is elevated. It is a major risk factor for stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) and heart failure.
The Hypertension Management program at Naad treats and heals the root cause of the contributing pathological or psychological factors.
- Controlled, normal blood pressure levels
- Reduces chances of stroke, myocardial infarction and heart failure
- Continued strengthening of the heart and circulatory system
- Individual wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
- Dental consultation
- Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
- 10, 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
The therapies part of this program (such as Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Shiroabhyanga, Acupuncture and Compress/packs amongst others) shall be planned and customised by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.