Disproportionate concentration and ratio of different types of cholesterol along with triglycerides is the best description for Hyperlipidemia, rather than simply calling it elevated cholesterol levels. Hyperlipidemia predisposes to cardiovascular disorders and diabetes. The primary hyperlipidemia is caused by genetic factors, whereas the cause for secondary hyperlipidemia varies from excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, use of medications such as steroids, incorrect food habits (including cooking methods), unhealthy lifestyle, malnutrition, lack of physical activity, etc. Both the primary and secondary hyperlipidemia can be controlled and modified by a planned lifestyle regimen.
- Prevention of further increase in cholesterol disproportion
- Managing the existing condition without medicine
- Bringing down the level to normalcy over long run
- Individual wellness consultation
- Dental consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Daily fitness & leisure activities (such as Gym, Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Miniature golf, Lawn tennis, Badminton, Swimming in Temperature-controlled pools, Reflexology Track etc.)
- Yogic kriyas (includes Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Laghu Shankh Prakshalan & Trataka as per our resident doctor's recommendation)
- Customized wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- 10, 14 or 21 nights stay
This experience includes a bouquet of treatments such as Choorna Pinda Sweda, Upanaha Sweda, Compress/packs, Acupuncture, Yoga and more. These therapies shall be planned and customised post individual consultation with one of our doctors.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.