Health & Safety Protocol
Being part of the healthcare industry, Naad Wellness safety and hygiene standards are at par with the country’s leading hospitals. The current practices for safety measures include:
- Infrared temperature screening of all guests and staff at the entrance, and at regular intervals.
- Masks are worn by all staff and guests.
- 100% focus on the sanitisation of the rooms, public areas, therapy rooms and medical equipment.
- RFID tagging of linen at one of the finest laundry services in the world.
- Staff will not be permitted to use public transport and visit hotspots.
- It will be mandatory for every guest, staff and visitor to show their safe health status on the Arogya Setu app before entering the centre.