Diabetes is a metabolic disorder in which your blood glucose or blood sugar levels are too high due to either one or combined factors like insulin insufficiency and insulin resistance. Each factor has its own causative parameters which result in either Type 1 Diabetes, which is genetic in nature or Type 2 Diabetes, which can be both acquired and genetic.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which can be managed well through proper and regulated diet and physical activity. Naad wellness helps you plan those parameters and aid in maintaining them for a long-term goal.
- Balanced fasting and post-prandial sugar levels
- Long run HbA1C control
- Prevention of diabetes related complications
- Individual wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
- Dental consultation
- Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
- 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
The therapies part of this program (such as Dhanyamladhara, Choorna Pinda Sweda, Udwarthanam and Compress/packs amongst others) shall be planned and customised by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.