Thank you for choosing Naad to begin your journey to holistic wellbeing.
May we take this opportunity to familiarise you with our wellness centre's policies to ensure that all our guests are comfortable in the quest to improvise on their health and lifestyle.
- Check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 11 am
- Guests must be above the age of 18 years to check in. However, we welcome teenagers between the age of 16 and 18 years if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Guests between the age of 16 to 18 years require the written consent of their parent or guardian to access certain facilities and treatments, which can be taken during check-in
- Medical Policy: Ladies are advised to plan their trip avoiding dates close to their menstrual cycle as no major therapies can be enabled during that time
- In order to maintain a tranquil ambience and for our therapies to have a lasting impact, we do not permit non-resident guests to visit our guests in residence. Moreover, we strongly advise that guests do not leave the wellness centre at all during the duration of their stay
- For your comfort, all our guests are provided with a kurta-pyjama which can be worn at all times during your stay with us. May we request you to help us with your indicative size for this attire - XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Naad does not offer cross gender massages
- Swimwear is not provided or retailed at Naad. Guests are requested to carry their own swimwear if they wish to use the pool.
- Naad is strictly an alcohol and tobacco-free wellness centre. We do not permit the carrying or consumption of alcohol and tobacco products anywhere on the property, including rooms
- Smoking in the room or any public area will warrant a housekeeping charge of Rs. 5000
- Keeping in perspective your wellbeing objectives, all your meal plans, including refreshments shall be overseen by our resident Ayurvedic and Naturopathic physicians. We do not serve tea, coffee and non-vegetarian foods at our restaurant and do not permit outside food at all on the property
- Naad does not offer room service and guests are requested to visit Ãhãra, our restaurant at the lobby level for all meals, beverages and refreshments
- The use of cellphones are not permitted in the treatment zones and public areas. Guests are also requested to restrict their cellphone, tablet and laptop usage to the privacy of their rooms
- Guests are requested to be mindful of the privacy of others on the property while taking pictures.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- Cancellation Policy
- On cancellation of upto 72 hours prior to the date of check-in, the guest is entitled to receive 75% of the amount
- On cancellation of upto 48 hours prior to the date of check-in, the guest is entitled to receive 50% of the amount
- No amount will be refunded if a cancellation is made 24 hours prior to check-in
- Guests are entitled to receive a 100% refund if a reservation in cancelled at least 96 hours prior to check-in
- The applicable refund will be credited back to the account, the payment was made from, within 7 working days
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra
- Rescheduling: Guests must reschedule their visit at least 48 hours prior to check-in and the fresh dates must be availed within a period of 4 month
- Guests can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation and rescheduling requests
- Naad Wellness reserves the right to ask any guest to check-out on violation of any of the above policies
Please feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Naad - for a sound you!