The ancient Ayurvedic texts describe two basic types of arthritis that correspond with osteoarthritis (Sandhigata Vata) and rheumatoid arthritis (Ama Vata).
In Osteoarthritis, the vitiated Vata afflicts the joints and causes destruction of the cartilages and reduction in the Synovial Fluid inside the joint capsule, leading to swelling which results in the condition similar to painful movement. In Amavata vitiation of Vata Dosha and accumulation of Ama take place in joints, which simulate rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in modern parlance.
Pain, swelling and stiffness in the joints are the most common symptoms of arthritis.
Naad’s Arthritis Management program endeavours to ease these symptoms, increase joint mobility and balance the aggravated dosha.
- Muscle spasm relief
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Prevents tissue degeneration
- Reduces dependence on medication
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Individual wellness consultation
- Body composition analysis
- A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
- Dental consultation
- Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
- 10, 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
The therapies part of this program (such as Choorna Pinda Sweda, Upanaha Sweda, Compress/packs and Acupuncture amongst others) shall be planned and customised by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.