The ancient Ayurvedic texts describe two basic types of arthritis that correspond with osteoarthritis (Sandhigata Vata) and rheumatoid arthritis (Ama Vata). In Osteoarthritis, the vitiated Vata afflicts the joints and causes destruction of the cartilages and reduction in the Synovial Fluid inside the joint capsule, leading to swelling which results in the condition similar to painful movement. In Amavata vitiation of Vata Dosha and accumulation of Ama take place in joints, which simulate rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in modern parlance. The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the joint.
- Relief of muscle spasm
- Reduction in pain and swelling
- Reduction in degeneration of tissues
- Reduction of dependence on medication
- Increase in mobility and range of motion
- Individual wellness consultation
- Dental consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Daily fitness & leisure activities (such as Gym, Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Miniature golf, Lawn tennis, Badminton, Temperature-controlled Swimming pool, Reflexology track etc.)
- Yogic kriyas (includes Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Laghu Shankh Prakshalan & Trataka as per our resident doctor's recommendation)
- Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- 10, 14, 21 or 28 nights stay
This experience includes a bouquet of treatments such as Choorna Pinda Sweda, Upanaha Sweda, Compress/packs, Acupuncture, Yoga and more. These therapies shall be planned and customised post individual consultation with one of our doctors.
Disclaimer: Please note that Naad's doctors may request for certain medical reports prior to confirmation of your reservation for this program.